[WriteLog] Re: Get those packet spots going!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Get those packet spots going!
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 19:36:13 -0500
At 06:39 PM 2/8/2002 -0600, Marty Tippin wrote:

>If you're using WriteLog and don't know how to spot stations you work,
>it's easy:
>
>Just do a Ctrl-T after you log them and it'll bring up the spot window -
>just hit enter and away you go!

While it's too late now, it's helpful to put RTTY in the comment field of
the spot, to help logging programs like DX4WIN to determine that the spot
is for RTTY (instead of default CW).

I tried to put out a few spots, but only for new mults that weren't in the
packet announce window already.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com