Fw: [WriteLog] steady carrier after cqing anomaly

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] steady carrier after cqing anomaly
From: ke5og@brooksdata.net (Bill Brooks)
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 19:39:04 -0600
No luck. I'd save after every QSO if it would work. Seemed worse this
weekend than in the past. I did notice that it acts like the RTTY Control
Panel or RTTYRite are not switching back to receive after I transmit. I only
get the long tone if I'm running Timed CQ and the next one starts before I
can get the window closed. My apologies to all who got requests for repeats.
I was having to close RTTYRite and re-open it often after I had send my
exchange but before I received one back. Wish I'd kept count.
I know there aren't many of us having this problem but man is it
frustrating. It's a great way to kill a run.

Bill, KE5OG