[WriteLog] 765 mark tone adjustment?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 765 mark tone adjustment?
From: KG8DH@aol.com (KG8DH@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:33:20 EST
Alright folks, anyone have any idea where the mark frequency can be adjusted
on the 765.  Don, AA5AU, suggested that I adjust it as my transmit frequency
and receive frequency vary about 100 hz in tone, and in operating this past
weekend, I had several contacts have to move to decode my signal.  Not a good
thing!  I looked through my owners manual, and I can't find one word about
adjusting the tone.  If anyone has an idea where this is at, I would
appreciate it.
Thanks
Geary
KG8DH