Fw: [WriteLog] Message repeats

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] Message repeats
From: benlightnd13@home.com (Jerry Ford)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:33:10 -0600
Ron:    Had the same problem here.   Also noted that after this
happened,  the F keys started changing bands at random.  I had other
problems early in the test and ended up dumping and reloading
Writelog.  Noticed the problem with F keys etc after I downloaded
software and ungraded to 10.30.
I got tired of the rig jumping bands on me as I was about to send my
info to another station so I shut Writelog down, brought it back up
and continued to contest.  After restarting,  all was OK.
As for the few that I mistakingly called as a dupe,  sorry but I lost
the first 30 or so Q's and by Sunday wasn't sure
who was worked and who wasn't.
The main thing,   I had a good time.   I hope everyone else did too.
73 to the gang:          Jerry          N0JRN