[WriteLog] Corrected...XP...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Corrected...XP...
From: huffew@yahoo.com (Wayne)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:21:51 -0800 (PST)
  I stand corrected.
  I did not know that I was violating any sort of licensing
agreement.
  I still don't know for sure, but I will do as some advised, and
check what it says in the license agreement.
  I always thought that I could not give a copy of any software to
anyone else.  But I also thought that I could buy the software, then
install it on MY OWN COMPUTER and if I had a 2nd computer, that I
could also install it on that one too.
  I have had many upgrades on various software which I have always
paid for.
  This is all new to me, because I have never owned more than one
computer, so I really didn't give it a thought.
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF