[WriteLog] Need help with Kenwood TS940 hookup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Need help with Kenwood TS940 hookup
From: ka2d@arrl.net (Tom Carrubba KA2D)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 08:24:20 -0500
Randy

It has a long time since I had a 940 on the desk..
FSK RTTY has a separate jack (RCA), CW has a separate jack (1/4 mono, but all
other connections, audio out/audio in and PTT is done via the 13 pin DIN plug,
ACC1 or ACC2.

If you want to use AFSK RTTY, you can use the front mic jack.

FYI. The rear jacks can use your narrow filters.

More information can be found at;
http://www.packetradio.com/

Hope this helps
Tom KA2D