[WriteLog] Weird keyboard function key behavior with PK-232

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Weird keyboard function key behavior with PK-232
From: kk5oq@bellsouth.net (kk5oq)
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 21:50:12 -0600
Ed,
 I had the same problem when "testing" Wl into a dummy load. I deleted all
the function
key's data field and reentered, saved, exited WL and restarted. Not sure if
that is
the same problem you are having. That fixed the problem I had, thought at
first it
was rfi, but I was only putting about five watts into the dl.
One problem in the wpx I had was WL not grabing(highlighting) the calls from
the calling station's regardless of sig strength.
charles/kk5oq