[WriteLog] Stereo RX Audio?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Stereo RX Audio?
From: jeflanders@comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 12:49:59 -0500
I think you are asking about the sound card decoder called rttyrite(?) that
comes with it. Rttyrite can be run in stereo mode to simultaneously decode
two different audio channels.

I have used rttyrite in the stereo mode many times with a single radio to
give myself an extra decode channel on RTTY in case the other decoder takes
a hit.

If you have two sound cards in the computer, I believe you could run 4
simultaneous decoder channels through two copies of rttyrite, but I have
not personally tried this

Aside from rttyrite, the WL program itself has a limit on the number of
simultaneous radios it can operate/log. I don't know the limit, but it is
more than two (probably 4?).

Jerry W4UK