[WriteLog] More on Help returning to frequency

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More on Help returning to frequency
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 07:36:40 EST
--part1_12e.db6e5c3.29bb5bd8_boundary

In a message dated 3/7/02 2:54:59 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
nr1dx@tellink.net writes:

> IF you use the <SPOT TABLE> what you say is exactly true, using F12 will
> always bring you back to your run frequency no matter how many different
> freqs. you visit
>
> IF you use the <BANDMAP> then F12 brings you back to the LAST FREQUENCY
> VISITED ...NOT necessarily the run frequency

Dave,

As I recall, in CT using Alt-F3 would pick the most recent spot off the
table.  Do you know of any comparable command in WL?

Geo...k5kg

--part1_12e.db6e5c3.29bb5bd8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 3/7/02
2:54:59 PM Greenwich Standard Time, nr1dx@tellink.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">IF you use the &lt;SPOT TABLE&gt; what
you say is exactly true, using F12 will <BR>
always bring you back to your run frequency no matter how many different <BR>
freqs. you visit<BR>
<BR>
IF you use the &lt;BANDMAP&gt; then F12 brings you back to the LAST FREQUENCY
<BR>
VISITED ...NOT necessarily the run frequency<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Dave, <BR>
<BR>
As I recall, in CT using Alt-F3 would pick the most recent spot off the
table.&nbsp; Do you know of any comparable command in WL?&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Geo...k5kg</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12e.db6e5c3.29bb5bd8_boundary--