[WriteLog] RTTYRite aborts with MMTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTYRite aborts with MMTTY
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:21:48 -0500
I'm using WL 10.30B, MMTTY 1.62 and the MMTTY Plugin V13 under Windows 2000
Pro. As reported by AD5BY three days ago (an unanswered plea), RTTYRite
aborts when it loads, leaving a functional MMTTY tuning screen on the
screen. MMTTY works fine stand-alone and the engine works with programs like
HamScope.

A look at the Dr. Watson error log shows RTTYRite is getting a
divide-by-zero fault.

Is anyone using this same combination of software under W2K? If not, what
versions are working for you W2K users out there?

Also, note that version 1.62 of the full MMTTY executable installer won't
run under W2K -- it says it's not a valid 32-bit exe file. I had to download
the zip file containing the engine and install that manually. Anybody have a
version of the installer that runs under W2K?

73, Dick WC1M