[WriteLog] Re: Russian DX Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Russian DX Contest
From: ux1ua@qsl.net (Sergei Litvinov UX1UA)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:09:47 +0200
Hi Dez,

I hardly believe the sponsor will accept 'AM' instead of 'BL' , which =
presumably will be shown in the UA0J.. log. I don't also know how to =
force WriteLog to allow addition of the new mult.=20
What I read is the sponsor doesn't expect you fill in the points for the =
contact and mults and calculate the score. It will check all the logs =
and re-calculate your score. So, I think you will get your 5 points for =
that /MM as well as 'BL' mult automatically. Fair checking of the all of =
the logs is one more attractive feature of RDXC.=20
I throw down Cc to the Contest Committee.
BTW, thanks for 4 band QSO's.

73's Sergei UX1UA ux1ua@qsl.net
UV5U logs www.qsl.net/ux1ua
WRTC'00 photo same address