[WriteLog] New WL dll vs Cabrillo Converter results

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New WL dll vs Cabrillo Converter results
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 08:00:15 -0500
Be patient, guys, until Ron, Eddie, John B. or someone gives a final word.
The new dll makes a file that appears to have all the right columns of info,
but the column spacing is different than that produced by Cabrillo Tools by
WT4I.  Either of these files can be opened by the WT4I Log Checker program
(used by some contest sponsors), but my score is slightly different using
the 2 files, and the number of Qs is different by 2.  I have no idea what
this means, except that I'd wait a bit to submit your logs.  (Heh, heh -
maybe the competition will wait -too- long!  HI)  73