[WriteLog] WPX - Using Someone Else's Callsign in Writelog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WPX - Using Someone Else's Callsign in Writelog
From: k6rim@pacbell.net (Al Burnham)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:43:34 -0800
Writeloggers:

OK, maybe this is a dumb question, but here it is anyway:

I'm planning to operate in WPX this weekend.

A friend with an unusual prefix has graciously agreed to allow me to use
his callsign.

But Writelog only knows my callsign.

Question:  How can I configure Writelog to temporarily "adopt" my friend's
callsign?  I know that when you create a Cabrillo file (after the contest)
you can insert the callsign actually used; is that all that one needs to
do?  Won't the log itself still show my own callsign?

With thanks and 73,

Al, K6RIM

Albert C. Burnham
409 Summit Drive