[WriteLog] I need a space.wav

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] I need a space.wav
From: gbaron@charter.net (GilBaronW0MN)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:36:16 -0600
I also use this program and highly recommend it. I was satisfied enough to
register it but you can use it quite extensively as freeware too, and they
say so.

It was at least 50 times faster and 1000 times easier than doing it with the
windows provided programs to create the WriteLog files for call synthesis.