[WriteLog] RTTY Receive Window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Receive Window
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 18:31:05 -0800
Hi Darrel, it sounds to me like you have the RTTYWrite window located on the
main log window. Does your Writelog window cover the whole screen? If so,
shrink it down and move the RTTYWrite window off to the desktop screen. It
can't be nested on the main log window. I think nearly everyone has learned
that the hard way at some time. I finally chose to move all my sub-windows
off the log window and shrink it down to a very short window. There are lots
of examples of that on the Writelog site and on the K9JY and AA5AU sites.

Hope this helps, 73
Don W6FFH
don.wsixffh@verizon.net