[WriteLog] Direct I/O Ordering Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Direct I/O Ordering Problem
From: bwruble@ix.netcom.com (Brian Wruble)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:01:26 -0400
Hello all:  My Direct I/O trial period expired, so I ordered it on their
website.  That was April 2.  They immediately confirmed by email,
telling me I would receive information (I assume a valid registration
code) within 2 business days.  Beginning April 7, having heard nothing,
I began emailing them with questions about when I might expect to
receive the code.  As of now, I have not received any responses.  They
did, however, charge the $29 to my credit card, on April 2nd.

I pass this along to the list as a caution.

73 de Brian W3BW