[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] 3xy8a

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] 3xy8a
From: garry@ni6t.com (Garry Shapiro)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 05:30:39 -0000
Actually, that is not quite the whole story.

I was in the pileup around 0Z, trying to figure out why I could not print
the stations in the pileup I was listening to on the second VF. After
discovering it was a balance control being set to the left in the Windoze
Play Control, I got back into the fray---just as Francois connected with
WX5L. He thanked Randy for his help in getting him on RTTY, boasted of a
70/hour rate---he was obviously enjoying himself---and said several ops had
asked about WARC RTTY. Randy told him there was a group of RTTY Rats who
were trying to expand RTTY operation to the WARC bands,and suggested
frequencies if Francois was interested. Francois acknowledged the info and
said he would try. And, apparently, he did.

Garry, NI6T

To: <writelog@contesting.com>