[WriteLog] Virus problems from RX3AEX

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Virus problems from RX3AEX
From: steve@stevebb.com (Steve B)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:25:45 +0200
Please be careful when receiving an email from RX3AEC and other Russian =
stations using this call as an email responder.

I have received 15 viruses so far over the last two days  (all stopped). =
I am sorry for posting this across 3 reflectors but I believe it was =
picked up from one of these and others may be having the same problem.

All attempts to email and remind him have gone unanswered - bad news =
when I am also receiving logs for a recent contest.

I do not wish to flame, accidents can a do happen but please be careful =
and check your system when posting - if anyone knows RX3AEC could they =
please let him know there is a problem on his server.

Sorry to take up bandwidth.

Steve  ZC4BS

Homepage: http://www.stevebb.com

email: steve@stevebb.com