[WriteLog] Re: A dream for integration of Logging and control

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: A dream for integration of Logging and control
From: k1vv@tmlp.com (Bob Doherty)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 05:15:09 -0400
We have used LOGIC for station since LOGIC4 ... new release is LOGIC6..
LOGIC does everything .........

We use it for my own call and the club call ... over 60,000 QSOs ...

It is a bit more expenseive than some other station logging
programs but the support is outstanding ...  if you have a problem
help is only a phone call away ...

Whitey  K1VV / W1AA