[WriteLog] Time Logging Off By One Hour

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Time Logging Off By One Hour
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 00:20:56 EDT
In a message dated 4/21/2002 3:25:45 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
kb1ln@yahoo.com writes:

> My logging time on the screen is off by 1 hour even though the computer
> shows the correct UTC time. I can't find anything in the help files to
> account for this. Anyone have any ideas how to get Writelog to log the
> correct time of my QSO's?

It may be in your computer's time set up.  In Control Panel, go to Set
Date/Time.  Choose the "GMT Casablanca Monrovia" setting.  Then set the clock
on the correct GMT time.  This will then give you the correct GMT (UTC) entry
in WL.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC