[WriteLog] Packet Window problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet Window problem
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 15:39:24 -0500
Hi George,

This message means you are using DXTelnet with WriteLog. You don't have the
correct line in the WriteLog.ini file to support DXTelnet. Recheck the
DXTelnet for WriteLog instructions to get the correct line.

CU...Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com