[WriteLog] Re: Time Logging Off By One Hour

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Time Logging Off By One Hour
From: kb1ln@yahoo.com (Bob Rogers)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 02:38:49 -0700 (PDT)
 Thanks for the info, guys, and I appreciate the responses. Changing my PC
clock from "GMT [Greenwich Mean TIme] Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London" to
"GMT Casablanca, Monrovia" solved the problem.  And thanks for the tip on how
to change multiple wrong time entries simultaneously, Ron. I could have used
that tip once or twice when I noticed my PC clock was set wrong!!
73 de KB1LN Bob in RI
  Ron K5DJ <k5dj@austin.rr.com> wrote:            >My logging time on the
screen is off by 1 hour even though the computer shows the             >correct
UTC time. I can't find anything in the help files to account for this. Anyone
         >have any ideas how to get Writelog to log the correct time of my
QSO's?            >           >Thanks es 73 de Bob KB1LN   First,  when you
select time, always choose, (GMT) Casablanca, Monrovia. There time never
changes..  To correct the ones that are off my one hour, is pretty easy to fix,
Select ALL the QSOs that are off by one hour (use SHIFT+click). Then click on
the time of any one of them and correct that one. When you click OK, WL will
ask if you want to shift all the selected QSOs.  73, de Ron K5DJ