[WriteLog] NEQP module ready?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NEQP module ready?
From: sjwoodr@xnet.com (Steve Woodruff)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 20:35:35 -0500
Actually, version 1.0.0.3 is the latest....... i've removed 1.0.0.2
from the site. Its best just to go to http://www.xnet.com/~sjwoodr/ham/modules
and then download the module from there.....

Also since its still undergoing testing you might want to wait a day or
two before you download the module, just to be safe.  Although
this is the 3rd beta.... and it should be pretty stable now, the older
versions did have a problem in the INI file and if you've already
downloaded anything OLDER than 1.0.0.2 then you should go
ahead and re-download the latest version.

Oh, and a handful of people are asking why the module is NGQP
instead of NEQP...... the answer is i've already started work on
the Nebraska QSO Party module and it is named NEQP.  So...
too bad, soo sad.  :)

Enjoy,

Steve, N9OH