[WriteLog] bandwith for rtty

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] bandwith for rtty
From: kj6ra@starband.net (Richard Zanni)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:46:48 -0700
I had a similar problem when I first started on RTTY. I couldn't get the
narrow bandwidth using LSB. The next day after my first contest, I was
building my FSK interface for the ICOM746. Best thing I ever did!! Now I can
use the "RTTY" mode on my radio for receive with the narrow bandwidth and I
don't have to worry about overdriving the audio. Highly recommend that if
your radio can do this, its worth the time and effort.

Rich KJ6RA