[WriteLog] MMTTY plugin no longer working

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY plugin no longer working
From: n4ig@tampabay.rr.com (Dave N4IG)
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 14:27:16 -0400
Hi All;

I noticed this problem also. I had changed Windows 98 to
the 2nd edition and thought the problem was related to
that. But Dez has been running 2nd edition all along and the
plugin was working until he upgraded to Writelog 10.31c. I also
upgraded to 10.31c along the way.

When I tried to reinstall the plugin with 10.30c I got a self
registration error on the TNC dll for the plugin. Apparently
something happened to the plugin enabling code in Writelog
and the hook that allows the plugin to hook into Writelog
isn't there anymore.

What say Wayne??

73 Dave N4IG