[WriteLog] A quirk in the ARI module?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] A quirk in the ARI module?
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 14:36:44 +0100
Hi all,

Well, like Robert asked - where is everyone? I am real glad I didn't get up
very early today, as the bands are in poor shape.

So, I am using the SM6SRW module for ARI, and I see that there is no
Cabrillo option. OK, it does say you can submit ASCII files, so I suppose
that is OK.

The problem I noticed is that if you have previously worked a call on
another band, after you have put their call in the logging window, it puts
the previous serial number in as well!
If you don't spot that, and click on the serial number they give you this
time, the new serial number goes in the callsign field! WHAT A PAIN!

Also, RG9O comes up as European Russia in ARI as well. I think this must be
somehting to do with the SM6SRW modules ONLY, as the call is OK in the
Writelog contests.

Cheers for now
Phil GU0SUP