[WriteLog] Help Please

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help Please
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 16:33:22 -0500
I don't think there is a specific way to do that but if you have a C in the
message (see help for what the different letters in a message mean) and the
call field is blank it sends the call from the previous QSO, that would be
the last in the log.
I don't know of any other way.
Set it up and be sure to blank the call field before you use it.

Others may know more about this.