[WriteLog] Rig Polling with Kenwood 950SDX??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rig Polling with Kenwood 950SDX??
From: kg6ok@pacbell.net (Herb Rosenberg)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 03:36:48 +0000
I have had a long time problem with rig polling with my Kenwood TS950SDX
and Writelog.  I would appreciate hearing from anyone that might be
using this radio with Writelog, and exchanging information on this.  My
other logging and contesting sw has no problem with rig polling with
this radio, but I have not been able to resolve it with Writelog.

Writelog will not update itself with the right frequency or band
sometimes, and if I qsy, it can take several minutes for the program to
sense the change.  I have tried all sorts of polling options within
Writelog, all to no avail.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Herb - KG6OK