[WriteLog] RE: Cabrillo

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: Cabrillo
From: sdyer@interlogue.com (Steve Dyer)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:43:25 -0700
While we are at it, why don't we XML'ize the ADIF format and be done with
the whole mess?

There are easy to use XML parsers for every language now and it would
eliminate the need to convert anything as well as make the log formats
extensible.

We can call it CabrilloX so no one can pronounce it.

Steve, W1SRD