[WriteLog] IC-756PRO-II support

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IC-756PRO-II support
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:46:52 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/02 11:16:15 AM Central Daylight Time, Bill@aa6tt.com
writes:

> Does Writelog support the Icom IC-756PROII?  I don't see this rig
> listed in the Setup->Ports form.  When I try using the IC-756PRO
> selection I get a "comm port not available" error message.  I
> selected the Icom std 1200-baud.

Hi Bill,

Yes WL supports the IC-756Pro II.  You must go into the radio's "Other" menu
and select "5CH" as the C-IV address.  I also selected 9600 baud.  In WL,
select the IC756 as the radio and 9600 baud.  That should work.  I am on the
road and do not have the radio in front of me, so I might have overlooked
something.  However try that, and we can go from there.

I don't know why you would be getting the comm port not available msg.  That
seems to be something not associated with the radio selection.

73, Geo...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---