[WriteLog] 2'nd sound card support

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2'nd sound card support
From: don@hfradio.com (Don Melcher)
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:01:05 -0700
Somewhere back down the reflector there was info on adding a second
soundcard (I have a card native to the motherboard (Crystal drivers) and
installed a Sound Blaster 16(?)PCI) and configuring WL to use that card for
DVK, CW decode and RTTY/PSK31. I want to be able to use one for WL while
using the other for MS Netmeeting so I can use the DVK, CW decode (I admit
it - I am CW-Challenged), and the RTTY/PSK31 functions while accessing the
station over the internet - something that is a piece of cake by the way -
never miss a new one just because you are at work!

Anybody have that soundcard setup info handy or remember about when it was
on the reflector?

Thanks

Don
W6ZO