Fw: [WriteLog] Ports

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] Ports
From: carleton@sti.net (Carleton Reed)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 17:23:56 -0700
Richard if you installed ver 10.32 thats probably the problem. Unless =
its something else, several have discovered that there's a problem with =
the ports and Wayne is working to fixed that with ver 10.33. In fact if =
you missed that info, here it is below.

Carleton - AA6GZ

I confirm that 10.32 introduced a display problem. The=20
display on the Setup Ports dialog is off by one. That is, WL=20
puts COM0 on the screen in that dialog, but is actually using COM1.=20
The CommSlotn=3Dm entries in the INI file are OK--what you see in the
INI file is what you get.

10.33 will repair the problem.

Wayne

----- Original Message -----=20