[WriteLog] new contest modules

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] new contest modules
From: carsten.steinhoefel@web.de (Carsten Steinhöfel)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:48:21 -0000
Hello there,

I finished a few Contest Modules. They are for the following Contests:

DARC Worked All Germany Contest (from DL and from DX) (3rd Weekend in
October)
DARC 10m Contest (2nd Sunday of January)
AGCW Happy New Year Contest (guess when)
IARU Region 1 Fieldday (DARC rules) (CW 1st weekend in June, SSB 1st
weekend in September) CW next weekend!

If you give out some points, please submit your log to fieldday@darc.de
Manfred, DK2OY is always looking for Logs from fixed stations for
checking purposes. And please work our club as DL0UP/p ;-)
If you are working as fixed station, please go to Parameter Setup and
choose your category for correct scoring.

You can download the modules at http://www.dl1efd.de/

vy 73 etc. de Carsten, DL1EFD