[WriteLog] Re: contest module for field day

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: contest module for field day
From: fflynn@adelphia.net (Fran Flynn)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:37:00 -0500
I recently purchased WL for use in FD.  As far as I can see,
the "patch" reffered to is a fix for a problem and was issued last
July.  Since then there have been changes in the FD rules
like the addition of a GOTA "get on the air" station to replace
the Novice station, but perhaps it may be logged the same.

Will we be needing a new module this year?

Thanks,

Fran Km1z,