[WriteLog] Swap space - more RAM?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Swap space - more RAM?
From: n3hs@qsl.net (Stan Staten)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 17:03:25 -0400
You need to bew a bit careful here.  A while back I added menory to a
computer, the initial memory count showed things worked, but later (i.e. the
next day) I realized that there were some sort of problem going on but it
was not at all clear what or why.  Turned out that the BIOS on the mother
board only supported 256MB and I had added a 256 to an existing 128 for a
total of 384.

73 Stan, N3HS