[WriteLog] Jubilee s/w - how to remove?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Jubilee s/w - how to remove?
From: Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@starlinx.com (Steve Baron - KB3MM)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:06:32 -0000
The disk space is minimal - about 65 KB and a bit in the registry.

You can unregister jtesting.dll and then delete jubilee.dat and jtesting.dll
I guess.

Then compress the registry if you really want to get as much disk space
back.

OH!  Also maybe delete the log file since you will not be ale to look at it
without the dll and dat file.  Saves a bit more space.