[WriteLog] Help! 4 pin DIN plug

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help! 4 pin DIN plug
From: W8HO@qsl.net (Frank W8HO)
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 17:18:48 -0400
call Yaesu/Vertex Parts department.  You can get their phone numvber off
the web site.  They sent me some small parts I needed with no trouble at
all.  I didn't even know the part number.....just where it plugged in  on
the rig.

Here is the info to contact them:
Parts Department (Manuals, Parts 8 am - 4 pm PST):
(714) 827-7600
(714) 527-1706 FAX
Email : yaesuparts@vxstdusa.com

Good luck es 73  de Frank W8HO