[WriteLog] Multi-port serial boards

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Multi-port serial boards
From: weightdn@adelphia.net (Mike Rhodes)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:27:15 -0400
  Maybe I have been lucky but I have had nothing but good luck with my
ByteRunner USB to 4-port RS-232 converter. It uses a wall wart so no power
is drawn from the computer. Run my old SB220 for all its worth every now and
then and have not had an RFI problem yet. Sure was nice not having to worry
about IRQs, PCI slots, and assorted other conflicts along the way. Try it,
you'll like it and there is always their unconditional money back guarantee
if things don't work out.

Mike / W8DN