[WriteLog] Can't get Writelog to install

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't get Writelog to install
From: schoch@attbi.com (Jim & Cory Schoch)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:14:07 -0700
I am Having trouble with the registration code... Have tried the cut and =
paste trick with no success. When I come upon the Registration Screen it =
has the call      "WB7QIW"   all ready in the window I entered the =
registration code and then I click on    "OK"  the window blinks and =
just sits there.

WB7QIW is a club call and was purchased for the club.  Any ideas on how =
to get passed this problem would be appreciated. I have yet to see the =
program run. This computer is operating Windows ME.=20

Jim Schoch
KA7AGH

multipart/alternative
  text/html