[WriteLog] converting writelog file to ct v9.x

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] converting writelog file to ct v9.x
From: mkassel@mlp.com (Kassel, Michael)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:34:33 -0400
Hi,
=20
I would like to use writelog for field day this year.  Only problem is
that the "committee" pretty much insists on using ct.  If I could
demonstrate an easy conversion from writelog to ct then I think I can
get the go ahead.=20
=20
 I have looked at Logconv by KA5WSS  http://www.qsl.net/ka5wss/logconv/
and it seems to be able to accept an .adif file and then spit out a ct
v8 .bin file.
=20
I guess I can then take that v8 .bin and open it with ct v9?  Then I
would save the ct v9 bin and submit that as my log to the head of the
log committee. =20
=20
Does this sound like the way to go?  Has anyone done this?  Anyone know
of a program to convert from Writelog .wl or Adif file to ct v9?
=20
I don't own ct v8 or v9 and so have not been able to fully test this.
Anyone want a copy of the output from the KA5WSS log conversion to test
if they can open it?
=20
Thanks for any thoughts,
=20