[WriteLog] FW: CW Keying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FW: CW Keying
From: George Johnson" <w1zt@arrl.net (George Johnson)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 07:13:40 -0400
Amen,

This reflector serves as a public source of user information and
application help.  This topic and thread have gone well beyond any
useful or constructive intent.  Mr. Smith has a decision to make.  He
has all the information needed to make it.

Wayne, thanks for your last minute effort to get some of the recent FD
notes and comments into quick software adjustments for us this weekend.
We will have 3 diverse systems networked together in pretty awkward "new
user" conditions.  With help from some of the more experienced
contesters I expect WriteLog to continue to work well as it has for us
in the last 4 years.  Keep doing what you are doing !!

73,
George .. W1ZT
Operating K1EO  2002 ARRL Field Day