[WriteLog] Editing Cabrillo Category listing

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Editing Cabrillo Category listing
From: pete@staffordsystems.com (Pete Stafford)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:23:14 -0400
Dave gave me the necessary info to get my own log accepted!  Apparently he
is correct that it bounces back MIXED.  I just deleted it in Notepad, resent
the log, and now, while ARRL accepts it, I get the RS/RST problem.  But as
previously outlined on this reflector, according to N1ND, this may be
ignored.

Pete, K2PS