[WriteLog] FieldDay with WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FieldDay with WriteLog
From: RCARIELLO@si.rr.com (RCARIELLO)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:25:03 -0000
Hello to all.

I must give credit where credit it do.

For the longest time I have owned WriteLog but have never been confident to
use it. Always having problems with the program of one kind or another. On
the eve of Field Day I decided to give WriteLog another try.

 Typical!

Well I must say ALL WENT WELL. I upgraded and installed the program from
disks. Put the second version of the D score fix in, all without any
problems. The program worked very well and it even came up with  a correct
score.

Roy, as I promised, these are my comments.

Well done.

Rich AA2MF