[WriteLog] Cabrillo format not avail for FD logs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo format not avail for FD logs
From: jbastin@sssnet.com (John E Bastin, K8AJS)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:31:49 -0400
At 09:20 -0700 06/27/2002, Chuck Kamas wrote:

>I am trying to export my FD logs in ARRL Cabrillo format,

Why?

>  but the option is
>grayed out.

There's a reason for that.

>  How does this novice get WL to save in Cabrillo?

The ARRL does not want FD submissions in Cabrillo format. Read the
rules, and you'll find that WriteLog will easily do the dupe sheets
that _are_ required.

I just downloaded the form from the ARRL site and did the summary
sheet by hand. Took about five minutes after printing the dupe
sheets, and everything was ready to go in the mail.

   _
  /~\ The ASCII        | J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
  \ / Ribbon Campaign  | jbastin@sssnet.com         K8AJS@arrl.net
   X  Against HTML     |          http://www.qsl.net/k8ajs
  / \ Email!           |