[WriteLog] CW Sidetone - Not one

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Sidetone - Not one
From: n5aw@arrl.net (Marvin Bloomquist)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 08:02:37 -0500
Thanks to all the folks who answered my question about a computer generated
sidetone to test the CW memories when the computer isn't connected to a rig.
Unfortunately the program does not generate a sidetone (several others
wished it did too).

 I'm impressed with the response though - 10 reflector subscribers took the
time to let me know! By the way I've got WL running on an old computer in
the shack now and keying the rig through a serial port.

Marvin Bloomquist, N5AW
n5aw@arrl.net