[WriteLog] Wish LIST

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Wish LIST
From: ik0hbn@libero.it (Sante - IK0HBN)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:55:37 +0200
I'd like having the ADIF file with time in a format with also the seconds.
During contests, especially those on CW it's quite easy to do 3 or 4 qso's
each minute. So having also the seconds would be more sure importing the
ADIF file into the MAIN logging programs without the need of manually
sorting them looking at  serial number I sent.
All this is valid for Writelog and CT. Any hope to have a mod in short
time, so to add flawlessly the upcoming WRTC into LOGIC?