[WriteLog] Network problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Network problem
From: dallasdawg@earthlink.net (Matt Burke)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:02:49 -0500
Barry,

You need to create an "account" for the win98 box to login to the WinXP box.
XP has a more secure network setup than 95/98/ME.

Go to  Administrative Tools/Computer Management/Local Users and Groups/Users
and create an account using whatever you "login" to your 98 box with....most
likely your name from when you installed 98.

73,

Matt - N5KR