[WriteLog] Sound recording

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound recording
From: ik0hbn@libero.it (Sante - IK0HBN)
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 07:31:00 +0200
Hi,
sure it's not an happy day to begin to try and test WL, but sometimes the
hurry makes miracles.... :-))
I'd like registering and saving all the IARU test on CW. Is it somewhere
something written to accomplish that task? All the cables are linked to
Sound blaster, all I need, if not very difficult, is to know how to record
the event with the purpose of resolving busted callsigns AFTER the event.
So I do not need at moment to playback when running the contest.
As usual...many many thanks for all the support the reflector gave me since
my contest reprise...
Ciao es cu
Sante