[WriteLog] Field Day and Cabrillo Log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Field Day and Cabrillo Log
From: nacham@cox-internet.com (Army Curtis)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 22:08:25 -0500
Cabrillo logs are NOT required for Field Day. From the ARRL web site:

8. Reporting:

8.1. Entries must be postmarked or emailed by July 23, 2002. No late
entries can be accepted. A complete entry consists of:

8.1.1. An official ARRL summary sheet (or reasonable facsimile) which is
completely and accurately filled out;

8.1.2. A list of stations worked by band/mode during the Field Day
period (dupe sheet or an alpha/numeric list sorted by band and mode);

8.1.3. Proofs of bonus points claimed (copies of visitor logs, press
releases, NTS messages handled, photographs, etc)

8.2. Complete station logs are not required for submission. The club
should maintain log files for one year in case they are requested by
ARRL HQ.

8.2.1. Cabrillo format log files are not required for Field Day entries.

Don't make it hard. This one is easy ;o))

73,

Army - AE5P
Nacogdoches, the oldest town in Texas