Fw: [WriteLog] DLL

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] DLL
From: g0uvx@cytanet.com.cy (Geoff Valentine)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:45:25 +0300 (GTB Daylight Time)
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
From: Geoff Valentine=0D
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: 20 July 2002 10:09:17=0D
To: writelog@contesting.com=0D
Subject: [WriteLog] DLL=0D
=0D
ALL,=0D
Please ignore my previous e-mail, have fathomed it out and =0D
can now download ok.=0D
=0D
73's Geoff=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
Help, =0D
=0D
After suffering a burn out of my mother board, I have =0D
built a new PC, utilising as much of the old hard ware as =0D
possible. However, when I try to run Writelog I keep on =0D
getting the following message: =0D
=0D
A required .DLL FILE, WLOGSH32.DLL, was not found. =0D
=0D
Also on downloading the latest version of Writelog I keep =0D
on getting =0D
=0D
WRITELOG V10 IS NOT INSTALLED. =0D
=0D
=0D
rgds Geoff =0D
=0D
ZC4VG/G0UVX=0D
=0D
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---=0D
multipart/related=0D
multipart/alternative=0D
text/html=0D
image/gif=0D